Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Thinkin of transferring

I think I've come to the end of the road for being on my unit. It's such a friggin heavy pt load wise and the manager won't give us PSW's (personal support worker).

We've lost something like 6 nurses since I've been there - to other units I mean. The newest nurse has left us for paeds. I'm going to miss her, she's one of the good ones. I wish I was leaving for there!

Now I have to watch the boards to see what's available, cuz I'll only leave for paeds or labor & delivery.

Hopefully something will come up soon.... plus, working one of these units will sets me up for when I become an RN.










1 comment:

  1. Hi Nurse Lily! Since you are thinking about transferring, I thought you might be interested in checking out our online review site for nurses. It's kind of like a "Yelp" for nurses. Scrubs Magazine recently launched an online guide for healthcare professionals that provides written reviews and informed opinions about nursing schools and hospitals. We'd love for you to give us your thoughts about our new guides! http://scrubsmag.com/guide/ Please contact me for more information!

    kim (at) mindovermedia (dot) net

    -Kim Hong, Social Media & Community, Scrubs Magazine

    ReplyDelete