Friday, January 24, 2014

Can't get more than 73%

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG

I'm soooooooo incredibly frustrated ATM - one of my courses requires us to take quizzes and get more than 80% on them - rationale is that if we can get 80% then we should  will be able to pass the NCLEX when we go to take it.

I've taken this test twice now (we can take it as many times as we want til we get >80%) - I originally got 73% then second time I DROPPED!!!!  WTF??!!!

Unfortunately, this stupid program doesn't tell you WHICH questions you get wrong just a general area that you need to improve upon and where to find (somewhat) the answer. Problem is is that they're asking questions that we haven't even studied - though some of them have been covered in pharmacology - and some of them I know from the previous BSN attempt.

Hell I even went back to the ONLINE text and tried to figure out where I was going wrong.... and to the TEXT BOOK - trying to figure out where I went wrong. I mean, I WANT to learn from my mistakes and FIX them.... it's not even about getting a better grade (though that would be nice!) I just want to learn where I'm going wrong and correct that shit.

Goddamn I hate psych!!! RRRRRGGGGGGG fucking banee of my existance - honestly!

How can ANYONE on this earth actually enjoy this shit?! I understand that regardless of where I settle for my nursing career that there will |ALWAYS be some element of psych (patients or the families) but geeze I would rather feign ignorance then have to deal with full blown psych issues. I guess that's part of the reason why I want to go to the NICU - general rule of thumb is that families are only allowed to visit for small chunks of time and therefore less interactins - therefore most of my issues deal with the infants themselves and they don't have psych issues (withdrawl maybe but that's something else entirely).

HELPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment