Monday, January 13, 2014

Down a point

I tried to complete all my readings. Doing so by pulling all nighters, literally. Staying up from approx. 9pm to approx. 6am doing as much reading and writing as I could manage. The unfortunate thing is is that I lost track of dates. Subsequently I lost track of my days and so tonight when I was doing my work, I happened to move my cursor over the date and realized it was monday morning already.

SHIT SHIT SHIT....

The thing with one of my courses is that we have a weekly discussion posting - but this week we had an additional one (one I forgot about) and so I did it late. That means that instead of getting full points I get docked one... and that point can be uber important when we're talking about degree points.

I'm going to have to make sure I pay more attention!


No comments:

Post a Comment