Monday, February 17, 2014

It's taken 8 months but no baby out of it

I get to go back to work this week. I've been out of work for 8 months. Such a long period of time. And I don't even get a baby out of the deal. Bummers!

I'm looking forward to it. To getting back in the groove of things. Plus I seem to get the weird and crazy stuff. I'm ok with that as long as I don't get the weird and crazy patients. I hope we have a good set of hospitalists - the ones who will actually listen to nurses.

I can't wait to start using my skills again. The only down fall is that I won't have as much time for my readings, my assignments, and my tests/exams. I'm actually starting back at the work time because I have a MASSIVE exam due by friday afternoon, 2 quizzes that are killers and two major papers. I should be stressed out more than I am - maybe I just don't know any better.

One thing that's frustrating for me is that I'm not getting many marks back from the courses. I've done two assignments in the one course and haven't gotten any marks back - and they've been completed for like 3 wks so I would expect results by now. I don't really have any choice but to wait.... I hate waiting though.




No comments:

Post a Comment