Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Lack of motivation to read

I've been trying all evening (at least the last 6 hours) to get my reading done - I have to take a quiz and if I don't do the reading I'll get zero - not exactly what I want.... but holy moly is the motivation crap. Normally I can put a TV show on and away I go. Ya I know I'm weird, most cannot study unless it's quiet... I'm the opposite, there must be a show on or no studying happens.

Plus the reading I have to get done is technical and boring so that decreases the motivation to complete. why must it be so dry???!!!!

I seriously need to get my butt in gear!

I'll leave you with a thing I found on facebook.... It's exactly what I feel like I do these days - not much room for much more (aside from clinical and work)

No comments:

Post a Comment