Saturday, July 19, 2014

5 wk courses are hell!

Taking two courses this summer - but I just started the second course which is only 5 wks long and let me tell you - HOLY HELL!!!! I thought that there was a LOT of work with a regular scheduled semester course but this 5 wk course is brutal!

I'm feeling better thankfully. Then little tyke went and broke my computer yesterday - hubby was able to do patch work with it so I hope it lasts for at least the rest of the summer.

For tomorrow I have four quizzes, two blog posts, a discussion board posting, a historical document that needs to be completed, and an essay .... and that is only ONE course!

My other course I have to do a power point presentation by Sunday - wow this is going to be quite a weekend!

Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment