Monday, August 4, 2014

Is my life ever without drama?! Part three

Had a visit with my family doc on Friday - follow up from my visit with the ER - showed me the results of the x-ray.... ya well it showed that I have arthritis in my heel!!!! Goodness I'm only 32, I'm too young for this shit!!!!!!!!! Oh ya, and he figures that I also have a flare up of plantar facitis so when combined it ain't good! He told me to take it easy and let it heal up, take a lot of NSAIDs and that I should be good to go for my next shift.

Also had the little tyke accompany me to him because she was coughing up a storm (and sounding suspicious), was febrile (low grade), and complaining that her ears hurt. Well turns out she has... now wait for it....

Bilateral ear infections

Tonsilitis

And pneumonia!

The tonsilitis I gathered before we left the house and we were playing around and I saw into the back of her mouth and saw grade 3+ tonsils.... small amount of exudate bilaterally.... so nothing I didn't expect. Now we're doing oral antibiotics Q8hrs & Otic drops twice daily. This has gotten so bad that my little girl knows the deal and ASKS to go to the Dr AND she tells ME when it's time for meds! HAHAHA - remember she's only 5! Poor girl - she's gotten the raw end of the deal when it comes to childhood sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment