Friday, February 27, 2015

Not as important as I thought

Was supposed to have surgery today....

The surgeon's secretary called me the day before yesterday and told me that she had to reschedule me.... now trying to reschedule this surgery is easier said than done!

When time is available for the surgeon, it isn't for me! When there is a period of time available for me, it's when I made time for clinical... which means I can't do surgery then! So we had to post pone it and when we finally found time, it's almost a month and a half away now!

Grrrrr.... I just want to get on with this and get it over with!

Only good thing is that I will be able to focus on my school work til then... the semester should be close to over by the time I'm able to have the surgery. Just hoping that I don't get pushed back even further by then... I mean I get that things come up (such as cancers and such) but damn it sucks to get pushed back.

Well I suppose I should go now and do some studying - I have an exam due this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment