Friday, October 9, 2015

Cleaning while in nursing school

My house looks something like this this week...


Now my house isn't toys, cuz little tyke is still in Pakistan (it would look like this if she were here tho!) but the mess and clutter evident in this photo is evident in my place - on the table, on the counter, along the edges of the room, on the side table, etc...

This week is insanely busy - it's like my prof enjoys piling on work during certain weeks. This means cleaning and tidying goes onto the back burner.

Next week I head out to do clinical then upon my return I'm working - so after all that, this is what my future holds....


Unless I can convince the hubby to undertake some of this... but as those who have husbands know, they just don't clean the same as us!

No comments:

Post a Comment