Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Developing metabolic acidosis

So I've been admitted for almost 2 weeks and it's getting a bit old. I guess that means that I'm getting better with the fact that I'm sick and tired about being in the hospital. I even asked the Dr if I could have a pass to go on a dinner & movie date and then come back.... I was put in my place and told no.

Thing being is that blood work this am showed me developing metabolic acidosis due to the new med - so Doc lowered my med..... the one thats supposed to be lowering my production of CSF and thus decrease my severe headaches/migraines. So ya - decrease dose = increased headache.... at least that's what I figure.

SO although I realize that I need to be here because of the adverse effects that I keep experiencing, I miss home - I miss little tyke. She colored me a couple of pictures and sent them in with hubby today.

On the school front - I was told by my teacher that she thinks it would be prudent to take a medical withdrawl from the course.... dude I'm already 80% done my courses - I'm not friggin doing this work all over again! PLUS that will put my graduation behind ANOTHER 5-6 months. Now if you've been reading this blog you will know that this has happened before where I've lost my course and been put back - I was SUPPOSED to graduate more than a year ago! Plus, when I had the head stuff go on the last time, they wanted me to do the same thing then - I was able to pull my shit together and make it work, so I don't see why I wouldn't be able to do it again.

Wonder what the blood work will show this morning?!

No comments:

Post a Comment