Saturday, February 25, 2017

So nasty

I rushed to move into this apartment. I don't know what condition the former tenants left the place in before I came in but when I moved it it wasn't terrible so I was willing to move in when it wasn't 100%.

I'm rather regretting moving in, or moving here....

I'm dealing with COCKROACHES!!!!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

These things gives me the BIGGEST heebies and I'm dealing with them in my bathroom and kitchen primarily - and yes I understand this as they like the moist environments and with the kitchen there's always the microscopic (I keep it pretty clean) bits of food.

They were supposed to "bomb" my place today while I was at work today and when I came home I found my cupboard doors open which means that they did but when I came home and went in to my bathroom to use it, there was one.... just crawling around.... ewwwwwww...... ya, I squished that mother ***er!

Then later I made some tea on the stove (I haven't bought a kettle yet) and I put the tea bags in a container after I had used them and when I came back to throw them out about an hour later there was one on my stove!!! Ya I killed that one real fast too!!! ICK!!!!

Then don't you know I go to open my silverware drawer and there's one in there!!!! ARGGGGGGG Of alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the places for them to be!!! Now I have to wash all my silverware, because there is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO way that I'm using them with the possibility that that sucker has been on the stuff that will be going into my mouth! Yucky yucky yucky!!!!!! That one I killed the fastest I think.

Holy frig I'm sickened out by these! I don't know how ppl can handle these in their place. I've also ordered cockroach killing bait and as soon as that stuff comes in (Monday), that stuff is going
E V E R Y W H E R E !!!!!!! No joke. Goodness these things creep me out big time. I hate them!

1 comment:

  1. Goodness me! I despise those little creatures. I dealt with them in my house when I moved in to my present place as well. I never dealt with them growing up and could NOT STAND the fact they were everywhere in my new place. Keep strong. The little buggers will be dead and gone in the near future. Pray that they relocate ;)

    ReplyDelete